Contact the [Diabetes Research Centers] to request information regarding the following:
- General questions about the Centers program, the NIDDK, or the Diabetes Research Centers project.
- To inquire about this website including how to view the P&F database, or add content for your Center.
- To report a bug or problem with the site, or for questions about administrative issues on the site.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to login to view the website?
No, but some content is available only to registered users who are a member of a Diabetes Research Center.
- How can I get an account and become a registered user?
Contact the [Diabetes Research Centers] to request an account. Once set up and approved, we will email your account details to you.
- I forgot my password, how do I get a new one?
You can Reset your password yourself, or if you prefer you can contact the [Diabetes Research Centers] to reset your password. In either case, an email will be sent with a one-time login link to set your password.
- How can I update or correct information about my Center or Core?
Contact the [Diabetes Research Centers] . You may either send a link to the new or updated information, attach the text as a document, or add the text in the email directly. We will email you when the information has been updated.
- I have a publication that should be listed on the website. How do I add it?
Contact the [Diabetes Research Centers] . Attach the PubMed ID [PMID] or the Citation to the email.
- How do I submit content for the "Centers In The News" section of the website?
Contact the [Diabetes Research Centers] with:
Centers In The News: A short description of the News item, indicating the Center it is from and the URL of the Press Release.
- What criteria were used to create the list of Center Publications?
To create the list of Publications for each of the Diabetes Research Centers, the GrantID for each Center was used as the search term in PubMed. The Center’s GrantID may be cited when an individual, Center Core or Resource made a significant contribution to the work published.