The Columbia University Diabetes Research Center provides research support for investigators pursuing research on diabetes and metabolic disorders. We provide a central support structure to foster collaboration among investigators working in the areas of:
- Regenerative/cell-based therapies
- Arteriosclerosis/lipid research
- Access to an advanced set of shared technical core facilities. (Non-members should contact individual core directors to inquire about service availability.)
- Financial support through the Pilot Feasibility Program.
- Program enrichment activities and scientific interactions which foster a collegial approach to diabetes research